Friday, June 6, 2008

This made me feel good

Just got a little note from a family that i photographed a few weeks ago. As a photographer(or maybe its why we are photographers) more than anything sometimes we like to know that what we do made someone else feel good. And nothing means more than a happy client. Occasionally they let us know more that just by spending money on the prints or albums or whatever. And in some ways it means a little bit more to get a payment like what we recieved below.

----------

I was first introduced to Jeremy's photography at a friend's wedding. My family and I live in the suburbs of Chicago and I was determined to have our family portrait done by Jeremy after seeing his work. On our recent trip to Missouri there was one stop we had to make - of course to Big Smile Studios in Springfield. I just received our pictures and I can not thank you enough!

Jeremy was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. That's no easy task with two toddlers running amok. He somehow managed to corral our camera hating two-year-old and get some magnificent photos. We even had fun! His style is a far cry from the forced smile photography we have experienced previously and he allowed us to just be ourselves. Jeremy captured all of our personalities beautifully! His work is unique, creative and stunning. I can not thank you enough for capturing these memories that I will cherish always.

Sincerely,
Lauren Sturwold

------------------------

Thanks guys, it means a lot. I am so happy that you had a good time. Its why we do what we do.

Jeremy and the Big Smile Staff.


Now for some of their photos.






1 comment:

Jo said...

Love the pix of the family- the kids are adorable and their personalities totally come through.
- Jo, Allegro Photography